FARR OUT CARBON
KEY SPEC FEATURES:
Sram Force1 Gravel Drivetrain ( 1 x 11 )
Sram Force Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Stan’s ZTR Grails S1 Pro Tubeless Ready Wheels
Zipp Finishing Kit
KEY FRAME FEATURES:
Modern Gravel Geometry with Taller Headtube for Comfort
Internal Cable Routing
Flatmount Disc Brake Mount and Floating Derailleur Hanger
|FRAME||FARR OUT CARBON , 142 x 12MM REAR THRU-AXLE , INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING, REAR FLATMOUNT FOR DISC|
|SIZES||XS ( 45CM ) S ( 47CM ) M ( 49CM ) L ( 51CM ) XL ( 53CM )|
|FORK||FARR OUT CARBON GRAVEL , TAPER STEERER , 100 x 12MM THRU-AXLE, DISC ONLY, FLAT MOUNT, 52MM OFFSET|
|HEADSET||FSA NO.42ACB , ALLOY, 15MM TOP CAP|
|STEM||ZIPP SERVICE COURSE, 31.8MM, 6 DEGREE RISE, 70MM ( 45, 47 ) 80MM ( 49, 51 ) 90MM ( 53 )|
|HANDLEBAR||ZIPP SERVICE COURSE ERGO 80, 31.8MM, 38CM ( 45 ), 40CM ( 47), 42CM ( 49,51 ), 44CM ( 53 )|
|BAR TAPE||GO FARR EVA, CUSTOM, W/END PLUGS|
|ROTOR||SRAM CLX 6-BOLT, 160MM FRONT AND REAR|
|BRAKE LEVER||SRAM HRD, HYDRAULIC FOR DISC|
|TYRES||CLEMENT X’PLOR MSO 60TPI, 700x40c FOLDING BEAD|
|TUBE||700 x 35/43C, PRESTA VALVE, 48MM VALVE|
|RIMS||STAN’S ZTR GRAIL S1 PRO|
|SPOKES||SAPIM FORCE, BUTTED, BLACK|
|FRONT HUB||STAN’S NEO 12 x 100, 28H|
|REAR HUB||STAN’S NEO 12 x 142, 28H, XD DRIVER|
|CHAINWHEEL SET||SRAM FORCE1, X-SYNC, 40T ( 165-45, 170-47/49, 172.5-51,53 )|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM PF GXP|
|SADDLE||GO FARR, CRN-TI RAIL|
|SEATPOST||ALLOY, 27.2 x 350MM|
|SEAT BINDER||CNC ALLOY, 34.9MM|
|SHIFTERS||SRAM CX1 HRD|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM FORCE1 LONG CAGE|
|CASSETTE||SRAM XG 1175 10-42T|
*We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this website at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
|Size||45cm, 47cm, 49cm, 51cm, 53cm|
This product is available in South Africa only
At RIDEFARR PTY LTD we understand the importance of warranty and back-up service of all our products.
Working with only the best frame and component manufacturers and suppliers, we are confident that our products can perform at the highest possible level for their intended use.
The Process :
Please note that in order for us to assess a warranty claim there are certain criteria and/or information that we require to make an objective decision.
Please note the following criteria applies for any potential warranty claim to be valid:
- You must be the original owner of the bike and provide proof of purchase
- You need to provide us suitable visible proof, via e-mail and photos, of any such potential warranty claim ( note: this requires photos and a detailed explanation of the potential problem – recommended photo size is +300kb and not greater than 3MB per photo )
Claims can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org should include your name and relevant contact details.
Please note we cannot process any warranty claim without the above information.
The turnaround time on a warranty reply is approximately 1 to 5 working days ( excluding public holidays and weekend ) – starting from when we receive the requested information from YOU or the DEALER / DISTRIBUTOR from whom you purchased the product.
RIDEFARR PTY LTD offers the following warranty on the related parts:
- Bicycle Frames – 3 years from date of purchase ( see below added information with regards to Carbon Frames )
- Original parts as specified by RIDEFARR PTY LTD – All original parts on the bicycle are warranted for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Original Drivetrain parts as specified by RIDEFARR PTY LTD – In the case of wear and tear parts, only three months warranty applies, unless otherwise specified by original manufacturer.
- Paint Finish and Decals – our paint work / finish and decals are warranted for one year
- Warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferrable. ( proof of purchase has to be provided on presentation of the claim )
- Warranty is against defects in materials and workmanship in the product.
- The repair or replacement of the effected part is the sole remedy of the warranty
- Warranty does not apply when damage is caused by improper assembly/tightening or over-torqueing of parts on the frame. Eg. Seatclamps, front derailleurs, seatposts, stems, bottle cages etc
- Warranty claim is null and void if the bicycle or any part thereof has been incorrectly assembled
- Warranty claim is null and void if the frame, fork or any of the original components on the bicycle have been modified in any way
- Warranty claim is null and void if the product is deemed to have been abused and/or neglected
- Warranty claim is null and void if the product has been involved in any kind of accident – both during use or non-use
- Warranty claim is null and void if there has been improper follow-up maintenance
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear
- Warranty claim is null and void if there has been an installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with bicycle as sold
- Warranty claim is at the sole discretion of MOMSEN BIKES
- Warranty does not cover any labor charges for part replacement or changeover
Carbon Frames and Loyalty Replacement Option:
Our carbon frames are tested to the highest standards. However, should you have a fall or crash that results in an impact to the carbon material – the frame can become damaged.
Should you have an accident with your frame, we recommend that you to take it to your nearest qualifed BICYCLE SHOP/DEALER and have them inspect and check the frame for any structural damage.
Should you find any cracks of signs of damage you should stop riding the bicycle immediately.
The following are key areas to check and points to take note of:
- Any external dents or cracks could be a sign of damage
- Any fraying of material or visible distortion of an area
- Improper assembly and clamping in key areas like the seattube and downtube can cause cracks or damage to the material
- Over tightening of Seatclamps / Front Derailleur Clamps and Waterbottle Cage bolts could result in damage to the frame
The above are deemed either accident damage or improper assembly/maintenance/adjustment and are not covered by warranty.
We do understand that the cost of replacing a non-warranty damaged frame can be a financial burden and therefore offer any customer who has purchased their frame within the 2 year period ( from date of purchase ) the option to purchase a replacement frame at a reduced price.
Please consult directly with us for further details.
RIDEFARR PTY LTD reserves the right to make changes at any time , without notice, in specifications, prices, models, decals, materials, colour and appearance of our products.