Returns and Exchanges //
- Refunds and exchanges are available for all full priced items.
- Items must be returned within 7 days of receipt for a refund. Any received thereafter may be declined for a refund or exchange.
- Items must be returned in their original condition including ALL tags and original packaging. Garments must not have been worn.
- We will credit your original method of payment within 10 working days of return of your item minus the original shipping charge. ( if applicable )
- Return it with a copy of your invoice, the reason for the return, in the original product packaging, unused/not fitted and it must be in a sellable condition.
- We would recommend that you return your items via registered post or courier. You will be responsible for the cost of returns.
- We will examine the returned goods and notify you within a reasonable period of time.
- If the item is returned as a result of our error ( damaged, defective, wrong item sent, etc ), Ridefarr Pty Ltd will arrange and pay for the collection of the item from you with our Couriers.
- The cost of the return shipping is at the customer’s expense and is non-refundable.
- Please note all SALE items are final. No exchanges or refunds allowed on sale items.
Please contact us directly via email@example.com before returning any goods.
- Refunds are only available on faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied items.